Packaging Line Operator (Repack)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Repack Operator is part of a team of 8-12 people responsible for removing singular component from packaging and rearranging those different components into a variety pack to be shipped to our respective markets.
This person will be responsible for maintaining a safe working environment and having a high attention to detail. The ability to remain on-task and work as a team is critical.
While this position is entry level, it’s the primary hiring pool for other departments around the brewery. Employees from our Repack Team have frequently gone on to other departments such as the brewhouse/cellar, sales team, administrative office, and production line. This is a great starting point for those interested in a career with SweetWater.
- Full-time, some overtime required
- Benefits available
- Compensation is “piece-rate” and based on productivity. Minimum $12.50/hr with potential up to $18.00/hr
- Monthly employee beer
- Warehouse environment, temperature controlled
- Consistent shift times, “first shift” (generally 7am-4pm).
- Passion for craft beer!
- Driven, looking for advancement within company/industry
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, warehouse environment
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team to achieve goals
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of OSHA safety regulation
- Understanding of GMP standards
- Forklift certification/experience
- Warehouse experience
- Must be able to stand for extended periods and lift 50lbs
Your application has been successfully submitted.