This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re hiring! Feel free to drop us a line and introduce yourself [scroll down].
This is not a bartender position... Rather, we’re hiring beer geeks that are uber passionate about craft beer and brewing.
No prior experience required - just an unhealthy obsession with craft beer :)
Currently hiring for full-time and part-time positions.
- Provide guests with an unparalleled craft beer and brewery experience
- Deliver superior customer service and maximize guest experience
- Educate guests about beverage and food offerings, make recommendations, and suggest pairing opportunities
- Educate guests on traditional and modern craft beer styles and beer serving best practices
- Constantly strives to increase knowledge of craft beer and brewing through internal and industry training and self-study
- Maintain sanitization of draft dispense systems - draft lines, faucets, couplers, etc.
- Maintain cleanliness of Taproom, patio, restrooms, etc.
- Strictly adhere to all applicable standard operating procedures
- Strictly adhere to responsible alcohol and food safety practices and applicable laws and regulations
- Crazy passionate about craft beer
- Knowledge of craft beer styles and beer serving best practices
- Enjoys talking about craft beer to whoever will listen
- Strives for constant and never-ending improvement
- Maintain Certified Beer Server (Cicerone Certification Program) certification or obtain within 30 days of employment
- Maintain Delaware Responsible Alcoholic Beverage Server Training Program certification or obtain within 30 days of employment
- Ability to work days, evenings, weekdays, weekends, and holidays
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to periodically lift 50 pounds
- Be a good human
Your application has been successfully submitted.