This job is no longer accepting applications.
Support the Executive Chef with all aspects of culinary operations in our scratch kitchen which focuses on incorporating beer into food offerings and curating food & beer pairings.
Currently hiring for full-time and part-time positions.
- Daily preparation of scratch kitchen items, including slicing, cutting, braising, baking, etc.
- Execution of quick fire service with experience using fryers, charbroilers and griddles
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of Kitchen equipment and work areas
- Receiving and storing deliveries
- Strong desire to increase culinary knowledge and experience
- Strictly adhere to all applicable standard operating procedures
- Strictly adhere to responsible food safety practices and applicable laws and regulations
- Three (3) years kitchen experience preferred
- Proficient knife skills required
- Maintain ServSafe Food Handler certification or obtain within 30 days of employment
- Good attitude and a strong work ethic
- Strives for constant and never-ending improvement
- Ability to work days, evenings, weekdays, weekends, and holidays
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to periodically lift 50 pounds
- Reliable transportation
- Be a good human
Your application has been successfully submitted.