Primary Objective of the Position:
To assist the brewery operations manager, and brewing team at Whitestone. An Ideal candidate will come in every day with a positive attitude and be willing to put in the hard work required to make great beer. This position will be in constant contact with the brewing and packaging team and will communicate effectively with both. Beer production requires long hours on your feet in hot, cold, and wet conditions, while repeatedly moving 55 pound sacks of grain. Whitestone Brewery has a small, easy to get along with team, and we are looking for someone who can jump in and grow with us.
- Assisting in wort production
- Milling in, unloading, and moving 55lbs grain bags
- Cleaning, filling, moving, and stacking full 160lb kegs with the help of another
- Cleaning and sanitizing of fermentation vessels and brewhouse
- Graining out spent grain
- Weighing and measuring hops and other ingredients used in the brewing process
- Deliveries and draft line maintenance and cleaning for our distribution partners
- General maintenance and cleaning
- Odd jobs and tasks for the brewery such as setting up and working events
- Have weekend availability
- Maintaining highest standards and consistency of quality control, hygiene, health and safety
We offer a competitive hourly wage, free beer, 50% covered health insurance and an opportunity to learn about all phases of production.
Compensation dependent upon experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.