Brewery Packaging Technician
CANWORKS, DENVER BEER CO – BREWERY PACKAGING TECHNICIAN
Do you love craft beer and working with a kick-ass team? Are you a Jack/Jill of all trades who lives for systems and detail oriented tasks? We’re looking for a packaging ninja who thrives in a fast paced environment, to help produce and get our delicious craft beer out the door. You’ll primarily be responsible for filling and packaging cans, kegs and bottles of beer, while rotating through different positions each day at CanWorks, Denver Beer Co’s production brewery and cannery in the Sunnyside neighborhood of Denver. If this sounds like a dream job, we’d love to meet you! Email your qualifications and/or resume and tell us why you’d like to join our crew; please include the position “Packaging Tech” in the subject line of your email
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive wages – $19/hr to start, $21/hr when training is completed
- Quarterly Production Team Bonus
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks per year)
- Paid Holidays (7 days per year)
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) with Company match
- FREE BEER!
- FREE SCHWAG!
- PPE Stipend
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Hours (Days, Evenings, Weekends)
- Team Oriented – FUN – Fast Paced Work with GREAT People
WHO ARE WE? An independently owned and operated craft brewery, Denver Beer Co was founded 12 years ago on the core belief that beer is serious FUN. Our team creates approachable and damn delicious beer that is made with the finest locally sourced grain and produced using 100% clean solar power. We foster a safe, inclusive, and team oriented culture for our people and community. denverbeerco.com
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Full-Time, punctual, attention to detail, great work ethic
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- 21 years old
- Able to quickly learn and utilize computer software (G-Suite, Ekos – Brewery Management Software)
- Effectively work within team environment
- Interest in Craft Beer a PLUS!
- Flexible schedule with ability to work weekend shifts
- Able stand for 8-10 hours per day and lift up to 150 lbs – this is a physically demanding job in a bustling production facility that can be loud, wet, humid, and sometimes unpredictable
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Prep, fill and package cans, kegs and bottles, then load and/or palletize cans, kegs and bottles to spec
- Safely operate high speed packaging equipment
- Perform designated tasks as directed by your manager
- Maintain and adjust production equipment as needed
- Organize inventory and assist with maintaining efficient storage of materials and product
- Strict adherence to all quality, cleanliness, safety and PPE requirements and standards
- Knowledge of production reporting and batch records
- Maintain First In First Out (FIFO) standards
- Know-how operating an industrial forklift
- Jump in with cellar, warehouse, delivery and general production tasks as needed
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well with other departments
- Maintain general cleanliness of the brewery
- Live and lead the Denver Beer Co Standards that are core to our culture and success!
- Over and Above . Accept Challenge . Pride . Continual Improvement . Camaraderie